ROCK HALL: 2017 Inductees Exhibit Opens Friday
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will unveil an exhibit honoring this year's inductees -- Joan Baez, Journey, Pearl Jam, Tupac Shakur, Yes, ELO and Nile Rodgers -- on Friday. Among the items you'll see in Cleveland are:
- Joan Baez’s contract for the Woodstock Music and Arts Fair
- The T-shirt Eddie Vedder wore when Pearl Jam performed on Saturday Night Live on April 16th, 1994. It's the one with the letter "K" written over his heart in tribute to Kurt Cobain, who committed suicide the week before.
- Tour memorabilia from Yes
- Steve Perry's tuxedo jacket from Journey's 1981 Escape tour
- Jeff Lynne's gold Gibson Les Paul -- the one he played in 1974 while he was in in ELO
This year's induction ceremony is Friday, April 7th, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. You can watch it on HBO on Saturday, April 29th.